Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFM, Eclipse phase sundays @ 4pm est. First game 2/1/2015

Major details in title. I have a few players already signed up, however I would like to have around 5-6.Experienced players preferred although new players are welcome. First session will likely be discussing the system, introductions and character gen along with some light rp. I am open to bring in players if others leave, so be sure to post if interested even if full. This way I can message you if someone drops. I am aware this is superbowl sunday for many. If you are interested but cannot show tomorrow that is fine. Post and have a character sheet ready by next week.

Edited 1422818221
I've been in since before you were even a trogladyte!

Edited 1422818104
You are already in kongu. Your post was a bit unnecessary : p Current players still stands at 2/5. Feel welcome to post if you do not know what eclipse phase is and I can bring you up to speed. Game has been moved to next sunday 2/8/15 4pm EST
I'd really like to join. I've been looking for a Sunday game that fits my schedule for months, and I already have a character ready to go. Though I have a few other character concepts that I'd be open to running if it fits the group better.
Hi, I'm new to both Roll20 and Eclipse Phase. I've played a little D&D 4th Edition, and some Shadowrun.. Would I still be okay to join? I live in the UK FYI.
Invitation sent steve. As for Eudora I will have to speak with you. I live on the east coast and we would have to compare schedules and discuss the game. I will PM you.

Edited 1422906892
Hey, I'm in the EST timezone and I was wondering if I could join in as well. I'm not new to roll20, and I have looked over the rules a few times in eclipse phase but I've never actually played. It's too bad I didn't see your post earlier; I saw it on reddit a little late =/

Edited 1422855464
Likewise, Love EP. Been in a few games but they didnt last more than a month or so, Would love to have gotten in on this.
evi and chaotic: I still have slots open due to scheduling changes. PM me with your skype info and we can talk.
I may have accidentally deleted someones message. If I have not replied to you feel free to send me a reminder.
Hello, Callidus. Is there room for many other players? Me and one other person would be interested.