Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Topic following issue/topic posting issue

Hi, I have just joined roll20 and have been trying to find games to join. As I browse and find possibilites I have been posting my application to that group page and clicking the "follow topic" link. The link changes to "stop following topic" but when I go to my profile to view replies/topics I follow. It tells me that I am not following any topics. This has made it impossible to locate games I have previously applied to considering the volume of new games coming through. The problem occurs on Chrome and IE, and has happened mutliple times. Ironically, in trying to post this topic, I was getting an error telling me to include both content and a topic to post even though I had both content (the message) and the title (above). After refreshing and pasting the copied message back in to save time and could not edit any text. I moved back to Chrome to post this. I would also like to note that the forum topics I have posted previously are not showing in my profile under "Topics You've Posted."
1422895200
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Josh, I see what you're saying. It's true that the link in your profile takes you to the links you're following in the community forum which is separate to the LFG sub forums. I can see how that would be misleading. As for not seeing threads you've started, I see this one in your profile. Can you give me a link to other threads that you don't see showing up?
Ah, I did not realize the distinction between the main forum and the lfg forum. All of the posts I have lost are in the lfg forum. Is there some other way to track these short of copying down the url?
1422914557
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not presently, but that's something we'll be work on remedying.
Okay sounds good, thanks for the prompt response!