Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dynamic Lighting Test went wrong

Hi there, I builded up a map with dynamic lighting. On the GM-View everything seemed fine. I wanted to test it as a Player, but all was black. I had a token Icontrolled with 15 feet lightradius and I tryed many times with changing some settings. With fog of war, with out, with global light with other tokens. Always everything was black. I hope for tomorrow the player can see something :-) Oh, just an other problem: I am using Chrome on a win7 pc, and I wanted to play a track from the jukebox. 2 Player did hear the song, an other player and I didn't hear anything. After a long time I heard the song very very dimmed in the background but all my pannels where on max. I hope there are some ideas to help. Thanks Octavio
Did you make sure the token had the "has sight" box checked? that one has gotten me once or twice. Instead of logging back in as a player you can also use control+L to see what the token can see. Its a good way to troubleshoot some of the basic problems before you go to player mode and get the actual view of the token.
1423007756
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Octavio, did the token you had control over have the "Has Sight" option checked in the advanced tab menu? For your audio, there is a master volume control on the settings tab. If that's up and the volume for the track is up and you're still not hearing anything I would check the sound settings on your computer and make sure it's not setting your browser's volume to a very low setting.
Thanks for the hint! now they "have sight" :-) Works fine! For audio: Master volume was also maxed. PC volume was ok, but I noticed sometimes, that chrome dimmed the audio from my normal musik for ex. via youtube, when player joined roll20. maybe there is a connection. thanks for the fast answer!
@roger: control+L is fantastic!