Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Battletech: A Time of War Character Sheet

Edited 1423018443
I didn't see anyone else make one yet and figured it wouldn't be to hard to edit an existing sheet to work. As of right now this sheet doesn't do any auto calculations but should work for my purposes. Let me know if there is anyone interested in the sheet I should be able to copy the HTML and CSS to text docs and share it. I must give credit to the person who created the A Song of Ice and Fire character sheet because I used the CSS code and some HTML as a starting point.
The first pictures don't look to clear so lets try this again .
Wes
Sheet Author
Looks good! I'm currently working again on a Battletech sheet and was planning on adding the Mechwarrior 3 character sheet on to it as well for people who like to run both large scale battles and roleplay. Limited by time but should hopefully finish up in a couple more weeks.
I thought about trying to do the Battletech part of my campaign on roll20 but decided it would be a lot more work. My group are just going to use Mega Mek for the mech battles and keep everything else on roll20. On another note. I noticed after I posted the pics. I forgot to add a weapons and armor section. Looks like my work is never done haha.
Added Weapons and Armor. I also fixed some fields and made the layout more colorful and uniform. Here are some more screen shots.Now I should get back to writing content for this campaign. If I am feeling motivated I will figure out how to separate the character sheet into tabs.
The CSS Wizardry thread on this very forum (its a sticky) spells out tabs, among many other, very, very awesome things. You will have to scroll a bit (its near the top) as one cannot fit that much awesome in a small thread.
Thank you for sharing the link. I updated my sheet with Tabs to help keep the scrolling down. It looks good.
So far so good with the character sheet. So far I had one other interested in my code. I am sharing it using google drive and have been saving updates there. Here are the links if anyone is interested in the Character Sheet. Suggestions are welcome and feel free to grab this code and improve on it (Just remember to share with the others if you come up with something cool). I feel this is still a work in progress. So far non of my players has actually finished making a character yet. I keep on finding mistakes haha. I saved my current code to Google Drive here is the links HTML <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vmXB4stl7tJZ6b" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vmXB4stl7tJZ6b</a>... CCS <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFILukQvvZJONU" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFILukQvvZJONU</a>...
...so...you gonna put this on github? Or just tease us with it?
So far only one of my players have finished making a character and filling out my sheet. I figured I would wait till the rest try it out and see if they have any suggestions on changes before I submit to get it loaded on github.
I really like this sheet. If you dont mind im going to try it out with some of my players. ill post back later with updates.
Thanks for your interest. I haven't had time to work on it as of late also my group hasn't been able to get together to play as of late. I haven't got much play testing on it yet. By all means if you can improve on it I would be interested in seeing it. One thing I was planning on doing before I submitted it to be added to Github was adding comments and cleaning up my naming convention of the variables.
I dont know if this works differently but I also have a spread sheet that builds AToW Characters... -Mek... ask me in TS if u are interested.