Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lost Connection to the Server and then on relaunch of campaign lost all data

Just happened about 15 mins ago but I got a notification that I lost connection to the server. I relaunched my campaign and all of the data for characters, maps, ect. had been deleted and lost. Is there any way that I can recover this data from your server?
The connection to my data came back.
1423253826
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Just to clarify, everything's fine and you have access to your data?
Yes everything is working now.