Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM LFG for D&D 5e Dwarf Campaign. Flexibility needed! Newbies welcome!

Hallo tharr! The name's Kasper, but I go under Kaw, Kawiie or Beaves mostly. I'm a DM of several years looking for a group to play an All Dwarf party game with. I'm 23 years old and from Denmark (GMT+1) and would like players to be within a few timezones of myself for easier planning. Other then that I'm free almost every weekday except mondays and shouldn't have a hard time finding time. However, I feel pressured by set schedules, and thus I will need a flexible group who won't mind deciding on when to play as we go, instead of keeping to a set time. The game will be more focused on role playing than combat, though it will have its place in the campaign. My rules for the game are simple: Only Dwarves for race All classes allowed, except for Druid, Monk, Sorcerer and Warlock. Only Good Alignments Skype required for chatting, while character interaction is done through the Roll20 chat (this gives better roleplaying I think) Characters start at 3rd level. I will allow 4, maybe 5 characters, but no more or less. Point buy for abilities Class starting equipment + maximum class starting gold. Characters must provide at least one major personal grudge, and up to 3 minor ones. The story is as follows: "You are all dwarves of the dwarven hold Orzan Torr. Part of a elite group known as the Grudgebearers, it is your duty to undo and avenge the wrongs done to your kin. With you, you carry a Book of Grudges, detailing several of the grudges of the dwarven race, though it is hardly a complete volume. You each hold a personal grudge that has led you away from the mines, the hearths and the anvils in order to travel the known world in search of ways to make things right!" I will gladly answer any questions you may have :3
If you need players still, let me know. I like the Dwarf only idea. Im in Central Standard time and have a set work schedule.
Karl V.
Pro
Translator
This sounds like fun, and we are in the same time zone. I would like to offer Mortagh, the dwarven diviner wizards who seeks justice for the archmage Yothum who was expelled from the council of archmagi 267 years ago. The honour of dwarven wizards must be reclaimed!
Bryce E. said: If you need players still, let me know. I like the Dwarf only idea. Im in Central Standard time and have a set work schedule. Would you be able to play GMT(+1) times? We'll probably be playing around 7 My time on weekdays (GMT+1)
I have had a dwarf in mind for a while that would fit. I am GMT (UK) and really up for something flexible, I am free weeknights except for Wednesday. Sounds exciting, would be very interested.
Koza said: I have had a dwarf in mind for a while that would fit. I am GMT (UK) and really up for something flexible, I am free weeknights except for Wednesday. Sounds exciting, would be very interested. Send me your skype and we'll discuss! :3
We now have a wizard, a ranger and a fighter. Still 1-2 spots to fill! ^^
Our fighter muticlassed and is now a Fighter/Rogue, and we have ourselves a Paladin as well! One spot remaining!
I would like to join this game, i will have to get into D&D 5e. i can play pretty much anyclass i don't mind i just like having fun. i have mainly played Warhammer fantasty, but if you have a spot left then, then i would be pleased to join. I am in the same time zone as you actually i am in the same country.
A denmarkian! Well, send me your skype and I'll add you to the game ^^ THIS MEANS WE'RE FULL FOLKS!
Hello I Like The Sounds of this i've not played 5e yet but have played 3.5 so should be easy to pick up i'm GMT england my aviable is Monday 6pm GMT Tuesday 9pm GMT Wednesday 9pm GMT Thursday busy Friday 9pm GMT Saturday 6pm GMT Sunday 8pm GMT I don't need to be asleep till 4 am GMT m Skype is: johnfalconblunden
bump. Also I'm interested. Dwarf only might be fun :3
im interested but i would need some help making a character
nvm