Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

My campaignwon't show up on the listing.

I've made a campaign and it doesn't show up on the listing for some reason. I have set it to a future time so the past thing is not the issue.
Campaign name: Lands of Reidel
1423597433
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you just recently listed it, it takes about 2hrs for it to show up. This is due to the time it takes for the servers to sync and distrubate the information.
Tank you, I found it now. This is resolved