Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Volume problem with sound

Hi there, I work with chrome and I have a problem with the volume. When I am allone in roll20, then the sound is great and loud. when more people join the game the more and more goes the volume down. This is also the case, when I open a musikfile or youtubevideo and listen to musik over roll20. Mastervolume is maxed and the specific soundtrack is maxed too. What can I do? greetings Octavio
1423671237
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Your computer might be lowering the sound for your browser specifically.
I noticed this on the 7th when I had a player and he left while we were still setting up, 2 other players joined, he rejoined and everyones volume was fine, except him. He changed no computer settings etc. We are just planning if this issue comes up again to mute roll20 and use Skype...