Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Every map I've made, every picture I've uploaded, nothing will load.

This morning while working on my campaign everything was working fine. After about 6 or so Eastern Standard Time when I logged back in to finish the maps for tonight's session nothing would load. The only thing that would show up would be everything that I myself drew with the line tool, and the sprite for that maps final boss. As of now none of the ground pieces or even my players token's are showing up for me. I thought it may just be an issue with a site that the images come from after reading about similar issues, but that's not the case. Even things from the marketplace that I bought, or maps that I personally made in GIMP are no longer loading. I could really do with some help with this issue.
1423882893
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you. I've highlighted your issue to the Devs, providing this information will help them assist you as quickly as possible.