Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Google+ Hangouts

Whenever I launch a campaign in Hangouts, it automatically uses my personal Google+ Profile, but I have a separate profile connected to the same e-mail that I would like to use for things like this. I cannot seem to tell Roll20 to use my other profile, and I am unable to access the Roll20 app in my non-personal profile if I go to it through the Google+ page. If possible, how can I fix this?
1424029373
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I feel your pain. As someone who has a personal and professional google account that I want to keep separate I always run into this issue myself. It's also not something Roll20 can control since it's a Google Hangouts choice. The best solution I've found is to create a new browser profile. For example if you're using chrome, you can click on the picture in the upper left hand corner (for Windows), or the name in the upper right hand corner (Mac), and switch profiles, create a new profile that only has your other email associated with it so Hangouts never gets confused or conflicted about which account it should be using.
1424082557
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What i do when i have separate profiles on browsers is to ensure i use an incognito window for my personal stuff (the draw back being not having my history saved for quick access at another time) that way whenever i access something like e-mails or hangouts i'm forced to log-in which gives me opportunity to make sure i use the right account for my different things... Hope that makes sense!