Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Evil character looking for a pathfinder home (gmt+2)

Edited 1424008672
so it went like this, i was part of a group all set out for way of wicked campaign. i made up very nice character and gave it a long back story and goals. when just after the first part of the game(after the jail break) other party members started to fight among themsleves and the gm nuked the game. i really looked forward to play this AP as most GM won't even look at an evil charcter ,let alone plan entire games revolving doing evil acts. bad enough that most roll20 groups are not gmt friendly. so. if there is anyone out there. who plan on forming an evil (or even evil-ok ) game( i actuly would love it to BE way of the wicked, but ok if it is not), that is also gmt frinedly. i would love to join in and try and actuly get this cahracter (or something similar) beyond level 1. -yes i know that there is the lfg for this kind of thing. i have been searching it for months with no real opening showing up.

Edited 1424298561
bump
bump
Dan W.
Sheet Author
Check your private messages
Dan's gm never got to answer me back. so .. bump
Way of the Wicked is a pretty fun module, so if you find a game of it poke me about it!
are u also gmt~ time zone? my main problem is finding some1 who run it in gmt+2~ time zone
rebump