Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Witch Hunter 2e] LFP Saturday, March 21 @ 8pm CST

Edited 1426968314
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Our first event went off swimmingly, with a full cadre of eager Witch Hunters poking around the damp mist-strewn steps of London. So now we're gearing up for the second event. And that time is now. The date is set: Saturday, March 21, 8 pm CST for... The Crossing (WHR SP 01-01) A fallen Hunter’s unfinished job leads you over the water to London. You’ll soon be back to your old life, once you finish the crossing… I expect attendance is going to be tight. If you played in the previous round, you'll get first shot at a seat at the table. Please confirm in this thread you can attend. That said, if we can get a firm commitment from enough players, we'll run a second event so everyone can get a chance to play. We are looking to keep these events to a max of 6 players. So if you are interested, let us know. Here is a link to our general interest thread . Follow this link to learn more about Witch Hunter: The Invisible World . Confirmed Reservations: P. Dennis, Michael M., Vincent M., Tom H., James S. Alternates: Jeff S., Doug, Gabriel O.
I am a maybe for this - we will be driving back from St. Louis to Memphis possibly, but put me down as tentative!! I really want to play :) Thanks! Jeff
Please sign me up to play
I, and my son Vincent, played in the 1st game...sign us up for this one also!)))) Great game....
I'm very interested as well. Just missed out on the last session, so hoping to make it into this one. : )
Please sign me up to play Arthur Sampson the animus.
I was in the first game and would like to be in the second
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Spent some time COMPLETELY redoing a lot of the basic macros based on play experience last time. They've been stripped down to be mean and lean – a lot less fiddly and a lot less prone to breakage, even if you will have to do some of your own math (that's a bad thing?). The only complex thing about them is they incorporate the rule of 10 now. But even then, they are a helluva lot less likely to break. Rather than prompts for half a dozen things, they just ask "how many dice are you rolling?" and the rest is pretty elementary. This only applies to the macro bar stuff. The character sheet stuff hasn't been altered at all – though there are a few bugs that need to be investigated before the next game night.
Heads up. Game in one week. :)
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
BTW, I have another definite on the Google Facebook invite along with three maybes. So we're pretty close to being able to run a second table. So if you've been sitting on the fence about this, speak up!
Man, if we were not OOT for this weekend on spring break, I would so be there, Tom!! One of these days!!!
Start time tonight: 7pm MOUNTAIN TIME ( 9pm EST, 6pm PST) jh

Edited 1426968377
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Derr! Nevermind.