Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for long running Path game

Hiya. I'm Noctis. I've been on Rd20 for a while, but have yet to have any luck playing in a decent game. What I am looking for in a game: A good Balance between RP and combat. Prefer silent text based games(I find they allow for RP a bit more than voice) But voice is fine if needed. I only am able to use skype on here atm. A solid group that enjoys RP and don't have issues going outside of their comfort zone. I tend to RP ALOT in char and will interact with PC's and NPC's alot depending on the char I play,so I hate to be simply blown off because they don't feel comfortable RPing back. I'd love to run through an AP, preferebly Kingmaker, but any AP will do as well as a well put together homebrew. DM flexability. This seems like it should be obvious, but I like a DM who can flex their story/add in content/do stuff on the fly based on certain outcomes and not be stingy about it. Flexable rules:While I don't mind following the rules to the T most of the time, its nice to see a DM allow flexability with certain rules, especially in regards to skills. It's nice to come up with creative means to skills without being cockblocked from doing so. Crafting:While I don't always do so,I really enjoy the availability and time to craft if need be. A nice even pace. While i know there is only so much time in each session, it's nice to not feel like im being roped along by the neck. IF the time comes to, say, stop and smell the roses, IT would be nice to do so. Not just rush rush rush. Backstory as plot. While not FULLY needed, It is always nice to feel your charecter is more part of the world than just through the story at hand. Side quests involving backstory, family, friends,history that are involved. Lastly, I am free most any day aside from Thursdays and fridays. I also am only on generally from 8 PM US central time and onward. I know this is a tall order, but I can't be the only one who enjoys the same stuff right? XD Happy Gaming~ Noctis
le bump~
le bump again~
me too.... XD hi Noctis
A buddy and I are looking for one as well, would either one of you be willing to GM?
Im trying to start one if you guys want to PM me your skype. Can provide details.
I feel ya Noctis...
Kyle L. said: Im trying to start one if you guys want to PM me your skype. Can provide details. Sent reply
Le bump~
Bump again~
I wouldn't mind joining a king maker...if you do get a game going and it isn't on Friday or a certain part of Saturday (I can do beyond 2 PM Pacific) then let me join in the fun ^_^
Bump~
I wouldn't mind partaking in an ap(never have before) or done just text, I have a free spot on tuesday if you happen to get a game going on tuesday. Im pretty well with martial classes, but i've been trying to get into spell casting so im down for either or.
I'm mostly looking for a game, not running XD
I know but if you get a small group of players rounded up its usually easier to get a gm.
Would be interested in chatting with you; I'm trying to pick up a 3rd for a six month old 3.5 campaign. Drop me a PM with your Skype info :)
Pretty much in the exact same boat as you, our playstyles are pretty similar, have you had any luck? Trying to find a game too.
I think we all lookin for the same thing, so if y'all wanna get a group together, hit me on skype: superfly1101, and all we need now is a GM.
Noctis, interested in getting a few of us together and posting to look for a GM?
Mezral said: Pretty much in the exact same boat as you, our playstyles are pretty similar, have you had any luck? Trying to find a game too. Had a few folks message me, but no responses really x.X Sometimes i wish i could clone myself. Pretty much the way i GM xD
Haha I can agree with your opening post Noc.
Same here. What you just described is what I have been looking for the entire time I've been on roll20, and it seems like some kind of elusive mythical creature. As for Kingmaker I have been JONESING to play that AP, so if we can do something like that I would love all over that action.
I could run a World of Darkness campaign emulating this but unfortunately not confident in doing PF/3.5 I don't really have any books or pdfs for em..
le bump
Bumping some more
I have not played Pathfinder but I would love to join you, but I would like a little bit of patience as I learn the basics. I have played other table-top games, however.
The bump continues~
Would be interested in playing, but because i'm in australia it would have to be after 8pm Central Time on saturdays only :s
Bump~
HI posters, please see my thread for Kingmaker, running Sundays on a roll20 screen near you ^^
hey i got a game going right now if anyone is interested, its second darkness and has only done the first encounter.
Bump~
Bump