Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 2-3 Players for Giantslayers @ 10:00AM PST Fridays! (6:00 PM GMT)

Group looking for 2-3 players for the Giantslayers AP (Coming out on the 25th) for an early morning (or evening for Europe) weekly session. The character creation guidelines are: Classes: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard Races: Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Halfling, Human 3 Traits (One campaign, One from Ultimate Campaign, One from another Pazio source) Archetypes, Feats, and Equipment from all Pazio sources is allowed within reason (The campaign is starting in the Hold of Belkzen, so any Asian themed equipment should be explain reasonably) The other classes being played are Bard and Druid, so pretty much any role is open! Post below with your experience, character concept, and a little about yourself if you're interested

Edited 1424288409
Roblin
KS Backer
I've played Pathfinder for a good four years, I'd be interested in playing a local human Sheriff or lawman with some man-hunting experience as a Ranger. I tend to play support or melee characters, so I'm more interested in playing some damage casters or ranged fighters. Will this game be GMT or PST?
The game will take place at 10:00 AM PST, I put the conversion in for anyone overseas who is interested in playing
Whew, alright then, I'm good to go on that front.

Edited 1424304658
Hi, Id like to join, got a lot of pathfinder experience, Dming a game of my own atm for example. got a few character concepts in mind. you can add me on skype: kdn_night :)

Edited 1424452009
Hello Tim D., I'm your monk, human monk. Afterwards, I may switch into a bard if the party has an opening for one. Or if you would allow two bards, but my bard is purely non-combative. YIKES. Well, I've played Pathfinder for almost 3 years. I've played mostly and GM'd at least 1 campaign for each edition of D&D and Pathfinder except 3.5e. I have for the past year leaned towards fluff characters who are usually deficient in combat. So far, I've played the talker character to little success and hoping that I could bring him to this AP. Basically, the gist of that character is a combination of a peacemaker and Leadership quality without the feat. But I am willing to play to also play a monk interested in practicing the ghost hand technique in which he is incorporeal and flurry with a melee touch attacks. I thoroughly enjoy RP from everyone in the party in which OOC and in-game banter is both engaging and humorous. Thank you for any consideration to play in your campaign, BossBedlam (John)
In that case I might go either fighter or a trap rogue, hrm.

Edited 1424449292
Totally interested! TZ is perfect for me! 20+ yrs RPG XP, mostly with PF currently. Ranged typed characters are generally my favorite types to play. Recently played a "super goodie two shoes" Paladin but only got to play him for a few sessions, was fun. I can fill any role needed and have a few ideas for a PC: Ranger, Paladin, or Rogue. I like to create an interesting backstory for my PCs, I'm liking the Asain theme may play off that. Let me know...
^^ Updated my character concept and personal background.
Any new news on this...
Is campaign full?