Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Newbie to Exalted LFG (Avialable Tuesday or Friday)

See above. I'd like to get into Exalted, but I only sort of understand the rules for 2nd edition, and am a newbie to the piles of setting information. Thankfully, there is a friend of mine also looking for an Exalted group a these same time, who might be posting shortly. So, there's two of us. Does Exalted happen on roll20?
Only played in one other Exalted setting and really liked what i got. I'd prefer a weekday that is not Monday.if someone is willoing to GM it for Tanner and I would be greatly appreciated
Would love to play with you guys but my times don't match up. unless its really late Friday :(
Yo, I got in a Exalted game one time, didn't work out, but I loved the setting and everything, if you guys want to get a group together, I got a buddy as well. So all that's left is a gm.
I'd be glad to play with you, Julio. Is an ST willing to play with us?
Yep, that's all that's left.
Bumping on the chance we find someone.
Once more, a bump.
I'd be interested in playing in an exalted campaign. It's been a long time since I've been a player.