Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] LF 2 PCs for game tonight at 5:30PM CST

Hey all, We were getting ready to start a game tonight at 5:30pm CST, but two of our players have gone AWOL before the first session. We are looking for two players interested in joining the campaign and getting ready for this evening's game. The idea is to play one game a week, with a flexible schedule. Maybe next week we'll play Tuesday too, or maybe Monday, etc. This is decided after each session. Players must be committed to the campaign. It's fine if you can't make it occasionally, though. If you want to join, post here. Some notes: Attributes are rolled in-game. Seven 4d6 drop lowest, dropping the lowest of the results. Hybrid classes are not allowed just yet, GM is not too familiar with them. Summoner is banned. All other classes and archetypes are fair game, as long as it's Paizo material. 1 trait, 1 campaign trait and then you can take a drawback for a third trait. Races are all allowed, except, you know, Kasatha and that stuff.
Id liek to join, but i only have tuesday open for gaming
I'm down for this session. Can you shoot me an invite and should I start rolling my character?
would be probably interested in joining, both my Mondays and Tuesdays are open so that would be perfect.
Hey I'd love to join as well, I have no fixed appointments on any weekday so I should be very flexible about that, let me know if there is still open slots.
so that means only core races?
Id love to Play! Contact me on skype at jacob.leavens or JaLeavens