Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pokemon Tabletop RPG

I have recently discovered this and would be very interested to join a group if anyone has one going and needs players. New to roll20, not new to RP and tabletop RPG. Thanks in advance!
which one, adventure or united?
No matter. I've read up on united and have been playing that version with a local group recently and found it was very enjoyable. Might have the DM for that group interested in playing as well if I can find enough people here to play and a DM for here.
i'm interested in playing 1.05 united
i dont know the rules of the system but would love to learn heres my skype xdarkstaikerx
same as above. but large amount of role play experience aswell as pokemon knowledge so i'd be very interested. skype: brybrychu
This sounds like fun.

Edited 1424919052
Corin S.
Sheet Author
To smooth things over for those passing by this thread, Pokémon Tabletop United is available for free here , with the older Pokémon Tabletop Adventures on the same forums.
Corin S. said: To smooth things over for those passing by this thread, Pokémon Tabletop United is available for free here , with the older Pokémon Tabletop Adventures on the same forums. Thanks Corin. I was going to link what I've read. What I'm reading is adventures beta 1.14 and I can link them to whomever would want them.
Armanie T. said: i dont know the rules of the system but would love to learn heres my skype xdarkstaikerx I particularly liked the one mentioned in my reply to Corin S. The rules are basic and allow for more of a base game with customized rules/mechanics.
moonlightshadow13 said: which one, adventure or united? My mistake. What I was reading and playing with a group was adventures.
I guess if there is enough interest, it'd be great if everyone could post a reply saying whether they'd GM or if they are strictly looking to play.

Edited 1425071754
I'd be interested in playing too! I was in a game, but our GM has currently been MIA. Let me know if someone want to GM! My skype is cali.michelle.love if you still want someone to fill a role! I've got a character sheet and everything.
Michelle S. said: I'd be interested in playing too! I was in a game, but our GM has currently been MIA. Let me know if someone want to GM! My skype is cali.michelle.love if you still want someone to fill a role! I've got a character sheet and everything. That's great! I'd DM but I'm not comfortable enough with roll20 to do it and I have real life groups that I DM for and don't think I'd have the time to actively commit to DMing here. If anyone DMs, it seems like we have enough people legitimately interested in playing. I'll continue to pop in here and check.
I realize theres atleast 14 hats in this ring....Can I toss a 15th one in?
To all that have posted, I realize there's nobody that is willing to DM. I'm downloading map tiles, sprites, etc and putting together a campaign. If any that have posted are still interested, please reply to this and show you're still interested. I'll be collecting names, emails, etc and deciding from there. I'd like to keep it to 6 people max. Give me a couple weeks to put together maps, story, and sprites. In the meantime, please refer to Corin S.'s post with links to the latest PTU version. I'll need to read up on that in the meantime as what I've been playing locally is PTA. Thanks in advance all.
I am still interested! I have a character sheet, but I'll be willing to remake depending on the campaign.
I'm interested. Have you decided on a time yet? Also, I'm not sure if anyone cares, but tomorrow is the last day to download Latios/Latias on ORAS if you haven't already.
Michelle S. said: I am still interested! I have a character sheet, but I'll be willing to remake depending on the campaign. Thanks Michelle. I'll jot down your username. I'm going to need time to build this all. In the process of organizing 1,2,+3rd gen sprites. Next will be map tiles for putting the maps together. I'll be working on the beginning and plot as I go through all of that.
Zoda said: I'm interested. Have you decided on a time yet? Also, I'm not sure if anyone cares, but tomorrow is the last day to download Latios/Latias on ORAS if you haven't already. No time decided yet but it will have to be on a saturday evening eastern time. My group I run is every other friday and the group I play in is the fridays between. Busy schedule. Lawl.
I'm interested. Been playing some adventure with a local group, but I'd love to try out PTU and be able to play more often. My email is <a href="mailto:marvelmills85@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">marvelmills85@yahoo.com</a>