Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Black Dawn, pathfinder custom made campaign, looking for 1 more player!

" Unified chanting echoes around you, heavy wind stirs up the clouds into an endless vortex. It is just moments before the dawn. All the cult members fall to their knees and bow down before an image of a divine being projected by the piercing sun rays. You feel your eyes losing their strength, you can feel the permanent blindness tainting your sight, if you don't look away, you will be just one of the thousands who lost their vision to another Black Dawn... But this must be it, this must be the answer! Do not falter! Keep your eyes opened at all cost! Just a few seconds more and it will be worth it! Just...another moment before... the Sun reappears... " ~ The Gods have shunned the dwellers of the material plane, the Divine have turned their backs to the mortals. In the past few years the nights grew darker and longer, not only in the winter time but throughout all the seasons. Just before the dawn, the Sun rises in what seems to be an eclipsed state, causing unnatural darkness to cover the planet, and for a brief moment every morning, the world is covered with thick blackness, until the Sunlight once again fades in and shines upon another day. Even though every race and nation has its own theory why this strange phenomenon is occurring each day, no true answers are yet found to this omnipresent mystery. Thus was born the fitting name for the current period in time, given by the proud High Elves- Mor Anoron. Which translates to the common language with the meaning of ‘’Black Dawn’’. ~ And so begins, The Age Of The Black Dawn… ~ ~ Meanwhile, in the Great Vastlands, after the Duke Wars, time of peace has come , or so it seems… The opposing duchies have entered a state of cold war, avoiding open confrontations and exposed conflicts, but all of their alliances and agreements of peace hang on a thin thread, just waiting to escalate into another major war of the five duchies. Duke of Brandiar, shamed after the great defeat against the Greyhawk Dwarves is reforming his troops in order to execute a swift revenge. Duke of Carmathan is never blinded by his riches, and is constantly keeping his head up for surrounding threats and opportunities. The mysterious elven duchess of Soravia is always unpredictable and no one ever knows what her thoughts and plans may hold, but one thing is sure, Goblins of Ishe have been a thorn in her eye for too long now. Duke of Bloodstone, the insatiable thirst for blood and conquer is never extinguished in this ruthless orc duke. Duke of Arcata, Dur-Galas, the V of his family name, the inheritor of Arcatan duchy after its demise in the Duke Wars. - These 5 duchies are fighting over the territory that is named the Great Vastlands. ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -Fellow adventurers, Black Dawn campaign is now recruiting more players. We are a group of 3 friends, yours truly as the DM, and 2 players. After a few attempts of forming a fully functional party with other folks we decided to give it another go. We found one player on roll20, and we are now looking for 1 more to join us in this custom built campaign, in pathfinder setting. What we need is someone who will take this very seriously as we do, this is not a one-shot game, this is not something we will play once or twice a month, we play as much as we can, at least once,twice weekly. We want someone who would enjoy a unique combination of role playing and battle, some minor modifications to the rules perhaps if needed, and a custom built world in which you would play the role of someone whose actions may and will influence the outcome of the change and developing. We want people who can devote their true passion into a character and lead it through the perils and happenings in the world around them. So, if you are looking for a one night stand, or a short term campaign or just a pass time in between your other sessions, please steer clear from the Black Dawn campaign. This is for serious players who can breathe life into their own characters and grow with them. Black Dawn is in Pathfinder settings, and even though I will use maps and maybe other stuff from Faerun, pretty much all of it will be custom made and original. I do not incorporate already built story lines, pre-made quests from the books/web, I come up with everything by myself and adapt it to fit the world you are in. As a player, you can create your own character the way you want it to be, try not to make an overpowered character because that's really not the point. You may create your own background story, or we can work on it together. All 4 of us are in Central European Time Zone: GMT+1 . These hours usually work best with European players, but not necessarily so. We will always be finding a time that works best for the entire group, taking in regard our work/school/obligations and what not. For now, a session once a week should be our pace. IMPORTANT: We need someone who is available to play on workday evenings, usually tuesday/friday from 8:00pm, or other workdays for at least a mini session of an hour or few, other than that we will play weekends for as much as we can. So basically:workday evenings+weekends (when we all agree to play) If you feel interested and that you would fit in with our needs, answer with a post here, or send me a PM, so we can have a little chat. Best of luck to you all, and may the Sunlight find its way to brighten your path. Your humble storyteller…
hi id be super interested to join your pathfinder game im 25, from germany, got quite some pathfinder experience and the time fits pretty nicely got a few character ideas already my skype is: kdn_night
PM sent
If you need another player, I'd would love to join in as this seems like a pretty perfect campaign for me. I'm 22 and I live in the UK, so times shouldn't be an issue for me. I've been using roll20 for roughly over a year and most of that is Pathfinder experience. I have a few favorite classes, but I can always fill in roles that a party needs. Here's my skype: sethwinternight