Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative deck not showing up in turn order

in a Savage Worlds campaign, the initiative cards are no longer visible in the turn order for any of the players. DM has check prefs. Any next step on troubleshooting?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm not sure what you mean by "DM has check prefs". Are you sure the tokens are on the same page and on the token layer as the players? If not they won't be able to see them. Are just the values of the cards not visible to the players or the tokens as well?
Thank you! My first post was a quick note last night mid-session. I'll try to clarify. I'm a player in the campaign, not the GM. Players could all see our tokens and control them, but when initiative cards were dealt we could not see them in the turn order window. The GM tried resetting the deck, and said he had double checked the preferences/settings to confirm they were correctly set. What I now suspect is that he may have been dealing our initiative cards to copies of our tokens on a different map. We'll check that and try to sort it out before our next session in a couple of weeks.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If you've switched pages in the campaign you'll need to clear the initiative tracker and re-input the tokens for the current scene. I think this was likely your problem.