Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Runequest Character Sheet won't save information

For some reason, when I was filling out my Runequest character sheet, I closed and reopened it, and now half of the information I put in was erased at random and now I can't add any new information to it. The exact same thing happened yesterday. The GM has modified the permissions so that only I could view and edit it, I've restarted roll 20, restarted the browser, restarted the computer, and the problem persists. Everyone else's information is saving except mine.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Aizana, when you're done editing a field you need to click off of it or hit return for the data to be saved and sent to the server. Is it possible that you're typing in the data and then closing the browser before the character sheet is updated? If that's not the case can you provide a console log after running through these steps .
I read the first part in another thread for the D&D 5e sheet from a month ago and tried the same thing, even leaving clicking out of the document and leaving it for half an hour, to no effect. Web Browser: Firefox 35.0.1 (as of this post. I just got a prompt typing this out to update to Firefox 36.0 Javascript: Enabled OS: Windows Vista SP2 Anti-virus: Avast Browser add-ons: Adblock Plus, New Tab Tools, Oldbar, Downloadhelper, Flagfox (mostly UI stuff. Adblock is the only one I could think of that could affect anything) Console Log: "Show Character View Dialog!" app.js:29 "Render character view" app.js:29 "Redoing charsheet html" app.js:29 "183ms to end of html" app.js:29 Loading mixed (insecure) display content on a secure page "<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=i.imgur.com/0JbUZFo.png&quot;[Learn" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=i.imgur.com/0JbUZFo.png"[Learn</a> More] jquery.min.js:2 (forum note: This is the Runequest icon in the character sheet) "Updating character sheet values" app.js:29 "ERROR: Unable to find attribute repeating_cults_0_devotionspirit_limit in auto-calc formula." app.js:30 "Took 235ms" This is what consistently shows up when I open the character sheet.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Is this error only happening with repeating sections?