Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG

I have had a number of players express interest in the DCC RPG game I run every other week. I hate turning players away but my game is currently full. I would like to take the opportunity to find other players interested in DCC RPG - and hopefully one or two interested in running DCC RPG games, since I have never played the game! Anyway, please comment/chat if you have interest.
I would like to play. I have the rule book and understand the rules....
I would like to play a DCC game also.
No one else?
Maybe post over at Goodman Games site and Google Hangouts (DCC) for players. We should at least get a few more players from those places.
I am interested in general, and might even be up for running a game later in the year. At the moment my schedule is pretty full as I'm playing in a few other games. But that could change. My other issue is that at the moment I am at GMT. However later in the year I will be back in the states (PST). What I'm trying to say is, keep me on your radar. Whether or not I can play in a particular game will depend on the specifics. And if you decide to run Sailors, or other published Goodman stuff, again, I'd be really up for that.
Did you try recruiting players from the Google Hangouts (DCC) and Roll20?
No i have not. I'm not a member of the google group or the forum on Goodman Games.
Heck to the YES! Been wanting some DCCRPG love as a player or GM. In fact I have plans brewing for a DCC campaign that is zany like DCC. It involves little bits of various settings you know and love and therefore can craft your character around.
Ok..now we have three)
I'd be in, what's the timezone / day though?
I set up a DCC game in the works to GM called "DCC Banestormed!" but looking foreward to playing in this too.
Looks like someone is starting a game: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/22602/dungeon-crawl-classics" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/22602/dungeon-crawl-classics</a>