Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Good Snake Swarm Tokens

Hello! I'm looking for some good snake swarm tokens, but all the ones I'm finding on the search engine look like snakes in a pit or cage. I'm looking for a mass of snakes without the pit and cage, as the rest of the map already provides that. Thanks in advance,
What I do when I can't find a token that suits my needs from within the Roll20 site is to go to Google (which allows more robust searches) and then, if I find what I am looking for, just import it into my Roll20 campaign. I have done this a few times already.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I do that too, i even did it for your request and the first hit on an image search was something that could be quite easily turned into a token with minimal editing to suit whatever style you prefer for your tokens... ...that being said, i didn't look into any potential copyright issue with using the image which is why i didn't post it as a reply to your question. But in a nut shell, if roll20 does give you what you need a quick and easy search will. Unless you are like me and decide to look for skeletal/zombie baboons to throw at your players!
:) Alright, thank you.

Edited 1425130305
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
I've long since given up looking to the marketplace for my token needs, particular where swarms or bands are concerned. I can probably whip something up for you if it can wait til Monday. In the meantime, here's an image that might work for you. You'll need to strip out the background and turn it into a transparent png, though. this is probably the same image Zichael is talking about. Not sure why there would be copyright issues with personal use.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Tom said: this is probably the same image Zichael is talking about. Not sure why there would be copyright issues with personal use. That's the one Tom... i didn't say there was copyright issues, just that i didn't bother to check whether or not there would be (can never be too careful, you never know when big brother is watching ;) ).
Indeed. I'm not in a rush, this i a token for a monday night further down the line, the players arn't at this level and won't be for 2-3 months. Thank you! ;)