Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Apocalypse World interest check!

Edited 1425067249
Who's down? Weeknight evening EST. I'll GM.

Edited 1425075425
Ooh, I'd dearly love some more AW, depends on time and day. (Alternate Friday evenings- so not March 6th but the 13th and the 27th would work best for me at this point but I will see what I can do.)
I'd love to join up! I love the AW system but I haven't been able to find a game. contact me on skype @jacob.leavens or JaLeavens
Count me in! I'd love some AW goodness. I never could convince my players to try it out. I'm available weeknights starting at 8 PM EST.
Depending on the weeknight, very interested.
I'd be interested but I'm from Europe x)
what game system will you be using?
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Alan Y. said: what game system will you be using? <a href="http://apocalypse-world.com/" rel="nofollow">http://apocalypse-world.com/</a>
Hey guys: I'm about to DM all of your RE: availablitiy
@ Alan's H and Y, are you guys interested in playing?
would love to join but can only do Wednesday any time that day is cool
Leaning toward Thursdays now! hit me up!
I love this game and am willing to MC on weekends, school permitting! I am also a willing player, lemme know if either are needed
I was planning to MC - but if you want to, feel free! Looking towards playing on Thursdays, evening EST. I'd love to be a player too, so if you were to organize a weekend game, I would be SO down.
You wanna take a thursday game, and I'll run a weekend game? that way, we both have a chance to play?
That sounds great!
if there is space for one more I'd like to join!
There's talk of a weekend game getting started. Is anyone interested in that?
Yes please!
It would depend on the day of it but yes
Following up just in case. If any spots are open for these games please let me know.