Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG any Pathfinder

Hey there. I recently posted seeking a one shot session but I decided the only way to quench my insatiable D&D thirst was to just join a campaign. I'm up for anything Pathfinder. The only thing is I'm looking for a group where there aren't too many restrictions on races/classes. Some restriction is understandable, sure, but most games I join wind up being core races/classes only and I just find that extremely boring. I say this because I'm wanting to play a Lizardfolk Vitalist. I'm available Monday through Saturday, but not Sundays. Monday/Wednesday/Thursday - Any time after 5:00 PM EST Tuesday/Friday/Saturday - Any time after 7:00 PM EST
Bump