Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Rise of the Runelords Campaign & More

Edited 1425099400
Pathfinder AP Group Twice a Week We are a group of players that have a long list of APs (adventure paths) we wish to get through. We are going to start with Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition. We will be rotating DMs between APs. I’ll be DMing this 1 st AP and another 1 of our players will be DMing the 2 nd AP So on and so forth till we are dead and buried! About Us : Currently there are 5 of us most of us have played video games with each other or have hung out with each other for several years. We wanted to harken back to days when games were fun and flexible and didn’t have a direct linear path. So we started investigating RPGs and stumbled across Pathfinder. We’ve played it off and on since late 2013-2014. Mainly modules just so we could get a basic understanding. So we made a gigantic list of APs we want to play in. 2 of us are in are late 20s, 2 in his mid-20s, and our old man in the group is in his 40s. I also have 3 awesome additional people. Although they can’t commit to the schedule will sub in when players are absent or help NPC/Run Encounters when everyone is there. They won’t be there every week though but you might see them on and off just trying to help out. So 1 DM, 4 Players, and 3 Helpers. Looking to get a 5 th player. However all of us want to play and thus we made the decision to rotate DMs to give everyone a fair shake at playing for a long while before its back to the DM chair. Who We Are Looking For : Someone who doesn’t mind playing consistently, who doesn’t mind DMing when it’s their turn, and someone who’s not a rules lawyer. You’ve also have to have a good sense of humor because we enjoy joking around and having fun with each other while in session. Sometimes we break character just to kid around about something that happened at the table and run with it for a few mins before its back to play. Also we need people capable enough to make their own character sheets and willing to read suggested reading material (which we provide for you). Commitment Requirements : 1.)Must be 21yrs or older. 2.)Must be willing to download mumble (Our voice chat program) to both hear and speak. 3.)Must be self-sufficient in researching stuff in pathfinder for your character. It’s not that we won’t help you, but we would rather you look for yourself first then ask us. 4.)Must be able to play during our play sessions and be on time to them. 5.)Must be willing to commit to DMing when it’s your turn. 6.)Must be willing to download Skype. Although we don’t use it as our voice chat program we find it useful for chatting with each other during the week via text. Play Time : Everyone hates time zones Yay! I’ll do them in EST and you can do the math from there. Fri 10:30pmEST-1:30amEST (3hrs) Sat 1:00pm-7:00pmEST (6hrs) Total 9hrs a week When will we be starting : We will be starting the 2 nd weekend of March. So Friday March 13 th and Sat March 14 th . Every Week What will you be playing after Rise of the Runelords : We have a long list of over 70 some odd APs and long mods that will be playing through. Both from 3 rd Party and Direct from Paizo itself. And we continue to add to the list as more Paizo and Kickstarter APs come along. Here’s a brief sampling of our top 10 list and the order we will be playing them. 1.)Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition) 2.)Barakus 3.)Second Darkness 4.)Coliseum Morpheuon 5.)Rappan Athuk 6.)Shattered Star 7.)Razor Coast 8.)Wrath of the Righteous 9.)Slumbering Tsar 10.)Mummy’s Mask & Risen from the Sands tie in Module I am sure I will have a bunch of responders to this. We are looking for 1 player max to join us on our Adventure Path journey. If you feel you can commit to the schedule and don’t mind DMing every now and again please respond to the post. I will contact you via pm and will have a little interview on our mumble to make sure you are a right fit for our group and our group is a right fit for you. I will update this thread when the slot filled. Any questions feel free to reply to the thread and thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen.
There are many like them, but this bump is mine.
Hello John, how are you? This is exactly what I am looking for. A group that regularly meets and has everything I wish for in a AP group. My skype name is ikeno88. I would really like to speak with you about this group you have setup and would like to come on board. I am 26 I can be on at all times needed. I am an experienced Pathfinder Player/DM I can play just about any class. Still learning a few. Thanks for your time.
.@Alex PM Sent

Edited 1425218287
wish i could join you, but the time zones are off... anyway 2 things you might want to consider. 1: there is an AP named way of the wicked it is not paizo but it is following it's rules. you might want ot check it out.(evil campiagn) 2: are you sure you want to start playing ona friday the 13th?...
.@Zzan 1.) Way of the Wicked is on the list of APs to get to. 2.) Of Course!
PM Sent
Position has been filled thank you for time ladies and gentlemen.