Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for Cleric for game on Tuesday 10:00PM Mountain Standard Time

Edited 1425103203
Pathfinder rules 25 point buy Use Mythweaver character sheets! max gold and HP at first level One trait (Rich parents banned) Races: Any from Advanced race guide except no race builder! Classes, no third party stuff! A little history would be real nice and very helpful to your recruitment. I will work with each story and bring you into the world of Nephia that this game will be ran in but I would really like a story from where you are from! game will start on the 3rd
bump!
Hey Cleric player here. I love to play Clerics or Paladins. They are probably my two favorite classes. If you're looking for one let me help you out I have a few sheets ready. Not at 25 point buy but at 15 and 20 but I can adjust them.
Bump again, Alex, get a hold of me. I sent you a PM.