Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG for DnD 5e in a couple of hours

I suddenly have the night off, and want to get my first ever DnD game going tonight. Anyone else interested in either doing a oneoff-game, or maybe even start a campaign?
Are you trying to DM the game or just trying to find a group to play with?
Do you have a GM? If so I would love to play. I play wizard class. have the phb, a mic, TS, and Skype. I play on three other campaigns during the week and would love to fill my weekend with some D&D. Thanks for the read...
Interested in joining.
yo, I wish to join.
I'm interested if you don't mind helping me a little as we get started.
oh hey we're looking for 1-2 more players for a game now, anyone interested? google hangout, dnd 5e ongoing campaign
Hey all Thanks for all the answers. Sadly I didn't get a game going tonight, but it was a long shot and with short notice. Hopefulle we can all get in a game at a later time!
ok guys full up