Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cant get access to my campaigm as a GM

How do I refresh so I have access to my campaign as a GM? Seems that I am stuck as player only, it wont let go back as GM. I could use some help.
1425172044

Edited 1425172134
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Kyle. Use the Settings tab(right sidebar), scroll to the bottom and choose "re-join as GM" or choose "Exit the Game" and relaunch.
Got it thanks