Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG DnD 5e. Long Term Campaign/ PST

Hi, I'm looking for a game either new, or perhaps already in progress. I've been looking to play 5e for a while, but just quite haven't got into a game. I have the PHB, DMG, and MM on hand, but I haven't got quite the chance to use them yet. As a player, I've had around two years of experience, a little bit with 3.5 and Pathfinder, and quite a bit of 4e, although most of my tabletop experience is mostly with random games. I usually don't have a prefered class, I'll pick a class that the group needs, whether it'd be healer/support, damage, tank, whatever is needed I'll try and come up with a cool concept and backstory. The only days which I cannot play are thursday and friday, every other day, I'm free from 4pm and on. If you have a game going on and wish to talk to me further about it, you can PM me, or hit me up on skype; superfly1101 - Julio
Hey I'm looking to get into a good campaign too, maybe we could get a bit of a group goin?
Let's do it, hopefully a GM hits either one of us up soon
Sry to hijack your post. BUT. I too am also looking for a 5e game, I have a little experience playing it and have been playing DNd since 2e. I prefer role playing over roll playing. I equally dislike rules-lawyers and power gamers! Feel free to pm if you have a campaign goin, or for you two here if you start a group of players! Thanks.
Question are you dead set on 5th edition or would a PF game interest you?
Yeah, Pathfinder is cool, just haven't had a good experience with it. I joined a game with min/maxers. and played dice, and they didn't rp. but if you got a game, i'd be willing to see what it's like.
Well there is a bit of an application process for my group (nothing personal, but I have to screen for the crazies). Here is the link. Iink
@ Niall: I've never played pathfinder but use to play 3.5 religiously, I will definitely run through your app process and we will see what happens! Cheers!