I've been working on quite a large map, and just put the finishing touches on the dynamic lighting barriers, etc. However, when I went to see what it looked like as a player, I noticed something strange when I zoomed out: It seems like there is a circular limit to the dynamic lighting barriers. For the first 300~ feet - no problem. Past that limit, for some reason I could see the map. I tried turning on Fog of War to hide the inconveniently revealed areas, but when I switched back to player-view, for some reason the GM opacity hadn't gone to full black and I could still see the same areas (albeit dimmer) The only way I found to negate the problem is to turn the opacity all the way to full. Unfortunately, that meant I couldn't see anything more than the players. BTW, I confirmed that the light was penetrating the barriers but putting a small box around the token I was using for testing. Again, within 300~ feet perfect, outside of that... interesting. Is this a known issue? Am I missing something?