Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can you restore a deleted game?

I'm not sure if this is right place to post, but I'd really like help restoring a deleted game I was a part of. The game has been over for quite some time, but just until last month or so the listing was still up. I want to pull my character's info out of it, then you can take it back down if necessary. I want to use the character in another game. The game was called "2300 AD: Adventures in Space". The link (at least to the LFG page) was: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/3556/2300ad-adv" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/3556/2300ad-adv</a>... I would really appreciate help with this!
1425955552

Edited 1425955652
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Daniel, I'll need the GM's profile link. Edit: NVM, I found him. I've restored the campaign.
Thanks for the super-fast response! However, do you have a link? The game no longer shows up in my history.