Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Screencast Links

Edited 1426806834
Messiahcide
Sheet Author
Informational How I Dark Heresy | Roll20 How I Dark Heresy | Ambient Landing Page & Building a Sandbox Environment How I Dark Heresy | Adapting the Endeavor System to Dark Heresy 2nd Edition Shadow of the Imperium: Prologue Session 1 Participating Characters: Yvonne, Hildenmund, Desslok, Tanis, Augustina Shadow of the Imperium | OOC and Introductions Shadow of the Imperium | Part I Shadow of the Imperium | Part II Shadow of the Imperium | Part II-B Shadow of the Imperium | Part III Shadow of the Imperium | Part III Shadow of the Imperium | Part IV Shadow of the Imperium | Part V Shadow of the Imperium | Part V - Conclusion The Haunting of Hadronia Session 2 Participating Characters: Barbossa, Grendal, Scythius, Askai Shadow of the Imperium | Pregame for Session 2 Shadow of the Imperium: The Haunting of Hadronia, Part I Shadow of the Imperium: The Haunting of Hadronia, Part II Shadow of the Imperium: The Haunting of Hadronia, Part III Shadow of the Imperium: The Haunting of Hadronia, Part IV Shadow of the Imperium: The Haunting of Hadronia, Part V Session 3 Shadow of the Imperium | The Haunting of Hadronia, Session 2 Part I Shadows of the Imperium | The Haunting of Hadronia, Session 2 Part II Shadows of the Imperium | The Haunting of Hadronia, Session 2 Part III |
Session 4 Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Mutilations Part I Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Mutilations Part II Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Mutilations Part III Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Mutilations Part IV Session 5 Shadow of the Imperium | The Mechareavers Part I Shadow of the Imperium | The Mechareavers Part II Shadow of the Imperium | The Mechareavers Part III Session 6 Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Herders Part I Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Herders Part II Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Herders Part III Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Herders Part IV Shadow of the Imperium | The Grox Herders Part V
Shadow of the Imperium | The Void's Bitch Part I Shadow of the Imperium | The Void's Bitch Part II Shadow of the Imperium | The Void's Bitch Part III Shadow of the Imperium | The Void's Bitch Part IV Shadow of the Imperium | The Void's Bitch Part V Shadow of the Imperium | The Void's Bitch Part VI

Edited 1448722890
Messiahcide
Sheet Author
Session 8 Shadow of the Imperium l Scythius' Dark Pact Shadow of the Imperium l Scythius' Dark Pact II Shadow of the Imperium l Aksai's Battle Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet I Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet II Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet III Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet IV Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet V Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet VI Shadow of the Imperium l The Timeless Planet VII Session 9 Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence I Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence II Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence III Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence IV Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence V Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence VI Shadow of the Imperium: The Abominable Intelligence VII Session 10 Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes I Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes II Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes III Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes IV Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes V Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes VI Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes VII Shadow of the Imperium: Day of the Acolytes VIII Session 11: Deathwatch Special Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run I Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run II Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run III Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run IV Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run V Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run VI Shadow of the Imperium: Death of the Black Run VII

Edited 1448723045
Messiahcide
Sheet Author
Session 12 Shadow of the Imperium: Shadow Point I Shadow of the Imperium: Shadow Point II Shadow of the Imperium: Shadow Point III Shadow of the Imperium: Shadow Point IV Shadow of the Imperium: Shadow Point V Session 13 Shadow of the Imperium l The Golden Lion of Otnak I Shadow of the Imperium l The Golden Lion of Otnak II Shadow of the Imperium l The Golden Lion of Otnak III Shadow of the Imperium l The Golden Lion of Otnak IV Shadow of the Imperium l The Golden Lion of Otnak V
Shadow of the Imperium l Soul of the Imperium I Shadow of the Imperium l Soul of the Imperium II Shadow of the Imperium l Soul of the Imperium III Shadow of the Imperium l Soul of the Imperium IV Shadow of the Imperium l Soul of the Imperium V
Shadow of the Imperium l Inquisition War I Shadow of the Imperium l Inquisition War II Shadow of the Imperium l Inquisition War III Shadow of the Imperium l Inquisition War IV

Edited 1448724212
Messiahcide
Sheet Author
Session 16 Shadow of the Imperium: The Empty Child I Shadow of the Imperium: The Empty Child II Shadow of the Imperium: The Empty Child III Session 17 Shadow of the Imperium: Angel's Fall I Shadow of the Imperium: Angel's Fall II Shadow of the Imperium: Angel's Fall III Shadow of the Imperium: Angel's Fall IV Shadow of the Imperium: Angel's Fall V Session 18 Shadow of the Imperium: The Mechanicus Marches I Shadow of the Imperium: The Mechanicus Marches II Shadow of the Imperium: The Mechanicus Marches III Shadow of the Imperium: The Mechanicus Marches IV Session 19 Shadow of the Imperium: The Fall of Mandragora I Shadow of the Imperium: The Fall of Mandragora II Shadow of the Imperium: The Fall of Mandragora III Shadow of the Imperium: The Fall of Mandragora IV Shadow of the Imperium: The Fall of Mandragora V