For those of you who have been invited to join separate chapters of the Will of the Force Campaign, which all of you reading this will have gotten an invitation to one additional game along which includes your group name. These separate chapters are strictly for that group, while any multi-group campaigns will be using the Will of the Force virtual tabletop setup. Each group, I can only guess, wants to play through different aspects of the game. Like myself, I would enjoy playing Rebel vs Imperial games, in addition to those games that don't have that particular focus in mind. For example, if I wanted to run for Edge of the Empire a Bounty Hunt type game for the Balmorra Runners, I'd use the Edge of the Empire - Balmorra Runners virtual tabletop. If each GM for their specific game wanted to run a multi-arc story, Balmorra Runners getting equipment for the Rebels who, with that equipment, cleared out a forest of Imperials for the Jedi to get access to a temple, who in turn discovered an ancient evil that needed a large group to defeat, each GM could run that adventure without having to schedule the use of the virtual tabletop, along with not specifically having to wait for the other group to finish. Each GM will be promoted to GM on the Will of the Force tabletop so they can run a multi-group game as they wish. The game names are: Edge of the Empire - Balmorra Runners Age of Rebellion - Cobalt Squad Force and Destiny - No name yet