Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

4E D&D Character sheet issues

Ok, one of my players is attempting to use the 4e character sheet, and his strength is higher than his constitution. Now the rules state that your fortitude save takes the higher of the two for abilitiy mods. Now his issue is that he takes constitution every time. Now is this a feature or a but, I've tried deleting the character then re-adding it to make it work correctly but that did not resolve the issues. I've tried searching to see if anyone else had any issues on this matter but found nothing. So anyone have a reason why it wouldn't choose his higher strength for the defense.
On the character sheet, hit the Settings button, then scroll all the way down, and hit the wide Settings button. There, you should see a section called "Defence" where you can adjust which Attribute affects which Fort.
Thanks