Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone interested in running any of the following?

I am looking to play in some dream games and am wondering if anyone would consider running any of the following? 1) A DC Universe game set in Gotham City similar to the Arkham games in tone or a Justice League game. 2) A James Bond 007 universe game using the Classified RPG (James Bond 007 rpg retro clone) or Covert Ops by DWD Studios. I can provide rules for either. 3) Gangbusters TSR RPG (I can provide the rules) to run 1920's era gangsters/lawmen. 4) Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic Edition swords & sorcery to the max...in the vein of Robert E. Howard's Conan set either in the Hyborian Age or in the Lemurian setting, etc.
I love Gangbusters!
I could handle running a DCU game semi-regularly, but the players would have to be experienced and well-read. That system is very detailed and difficult to control. (That's the difference between the PCs having swords and bows versus Green Lantern rings).
Dustin said: I could handle running a DCU game semi-regularly, but the players would have to be experienced and well-read. That system is very detailed and difficult to control. (That's the difference between the PCs having swords and bows versus Green Lantern rings). I was talking about running the DC game in Capes, Cowls and Villains Foul. What game are you talking about? DC Adventures?
Yes indeed. M&M 3rd Ed system. My mistake.
Oh....I used to be a huge DCA/M&M 3e fan but not so much anymore. I now prefer ICONS Accelerated and CCVF. I'd be tempted to play in a DCA game though if I could play as my idol.....the BATMAN. I have the ruleset for Fantasy Grounds and it rocks.
Nice. I'll pick up a character if you can find a GM that can make the system work.
I was looking into trying out Gangbusters, but I also cant seem to find anyone who would host a game.
I love Gangbusters and would really enjoy playing a game/campa
If someone is running DC Adventures with pre-set characters I really would love to play with Batgirl III, just to shed some light over Gotham
Batman and company, fear mongering heroes. Unarmed combat master crimefighters. Minimizing vigilantee casualties and collateral damage. Punching for Justice.

Edited 1432581066
I'm thinking of doing the Bamtan Gotham-themed game with the new FASERIP retro clone of the Marvel Superheroes game by TSR I love so much. It is awesome and you can get it free here: <a href="http://www.gratisgames.webspace.virginmedia.com/faserip.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.gratisgames.webspace.virginmedia.com/faserip.html</a> Or I might do a Justice League Unlimited type game with it and some Marvel stuff. What do you all think?