Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cannot Right-Click as Player

1426734624

Edited 1426735421
Hello. I have found that when I am in a campaign as a player, I cannot bring up the right-click menu for my character token. When I do right-click, I enter into Pan Mode. Strangely, I have no trouble bringing up the menu on my campaigns where I am a GM. Pertinent Information: OS: Windows 7-64 Browser: Chrome 41.0.2272.89 & Firefox 36.0 Add-ons: Disabled
I'm pretty sure players don't get right-click functionality for tokens. I may be mistaken.
1426736011
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I only get right-click as a player if it's a multi-sided token(rollable table of images). Cheers
1426736700

Edited 1426736735
Apologies for this post. I was given incorrect information on what was happening in the game. Thank you for the responses though!