Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Very Strange Bug

1426901020

Edited 1426901189
I have no idea how this happened, but I, as a GM, saw this: While all of my players saw this: It was impossible for anyone to move, edit, or interact with those phantom tokens (the ones without nameplates). I was editing the campaign on multiple OSes and Browsers, and this problem was consistent across all of them, and all of my players could see the phantom tokens. I don't know how this was caused, as it was only brought to my attention during game, and when I was editing the map I couldn't see the tokens, although I do remember dropping them a few weeks before I ran the map, I don't remember when they disappeared. I'm done with the map so I don't really need a fix, but I figure this should be reported, especially if it happens again. Edit: imgr links for better resolution: GM Screen , Player Screen
1426902684
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You're sure they're not just on the map layer?
Even if the tokens were on the map layer, the GM should still be able to see them... I can think of no situation in which a token would be visible to the players and not the GM, that wouldn't be considered a bug.