Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to the game and looking for a group

I recently became interested in trying out roleplaying, but I don't have anyone I know who plays. I'm a brand new player to the game, so I'm just looking for a group that wouldn't mind being patient with me as I learn. I'm in Colorado (MDT) and I'm open after 9 all nights, though Saturday and Sunday I'm available after 3:00 pm. Any help is appreciated! Thank you.
You haven't provided an actual game. What are you looking for?
Part of what I'm new to. I have no idea what all those games in the list are. I guess just starting out on the standard DnD or something
Hey, you found a game yet? I know this is a little short notice so I really expect you to get it in time, but we're playing Pathfinder tomorrow at 12:00 MDT (Most of us are also from Colorado) if you want to jump in. We can help you learn how to play no problem, and if you somehow happen to get this by 11:15-ish I can help you make a character too. Pathfinder is functionally almost identical to D&D save a few minor differences.