Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

player LFG ,GMT +2 pathfinder\shadowrun

Edited 1427136469
well until last week i had a full schedule. then 2 groups fell apart and im hanging on to my Monday and Saturday groups that i play in and my Wednesday that i gm. looking for any pathfinder\shadowrun group running on somewhere near 6:00-10 pm gmt +2, on sundays.tuesdays or thursdays that can use a player that stay with the group.(i give at least 4 days warning if something pop up and i can't join a game). i like to go wild and bizarre in my builds\play so the least amount of caging the batter. (don't worry i seldom build something antagonizing that can't work with the group). and i don't mind playing the needed part in parties ( i fill in as the big meat shield,literally, on my Saturday games and the healer on Mondays)
bump
welcome, I am a GM for a pathfinder game. we play sun + random evenings (8 pm est till midnight). we use ventrillo for chat. We permit monsters as pc's if that interests you. The current party is an part angel part construct, a rat folk vampire necromancer, a 1/2 succubus demon summoner . The back drop is each of us was captured and sold into slavery. we were all bought by 1 capt. he is using us as his special forces..(a - Team). a percent of the money we bring in is applied to buying off our debt and becoming free. Once they buy off their freedom they want to create a city of their own.
ty for the invite. but as i posted i am at gmt +2 (actually right now were going to gmt+3 from the time zone changes) and est 8pm is about 3 am here