Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players D&D5e Homebrewed Campaign

Hello Roll20 community. Looking for about 4 - 6 players for a hombrewed world with a medium to long campaign as long as you don't mind a new DM that is. and I won't using the roll20 "tabletop" and will be played via google hangouts as far as times go I thinking starting around 9:00 - 11:00pm CST on Thursdays on a weekly basis, all tho I'm pretty open moving to changing it as along as its not on tuesdays/wednesdays. Just some notes on the world. All D&D 5e classes allowed Most 5e races allowed aside from Dragonborn and Gnome Homebrewed race Some spells can be bought as consumables So if your interested shoot me a PM with a character concept and we can work things out as to fitting things into the world or if you have any questions just ask here.
Still looking for Players 100% newb friendly
Could I join?
Looks good to me