Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Funnel World interest check [GMT+1, weeknights]

Hello everyone! I'm looking for 3-5 players for a Funnel World (and later Dungeon World) game. Monday, Tuesday or Thursday evenings works for me. A weekly 4 hour session would be optimal. I will be GMing unless someone else is up for it. I'm looking for mature players who want to try niche games or are already into them (by niche I mean pretty much everything that isn't D&D, Pathfinder or WoD). I want to get to know more good players so it will be easier to start games in the future. About the game Funnel World is a hack of Dungeon World where each player plays multiple level 0 villagers and go on a dangerous adventure. The ones who survive live on to become the adventurers we usually play in our heroic fantasy games (in other words, reach level 1). The adventuring life is not an easy one when you are a level 0 villager, character death happens very often (this is why you play multiple characters). The plan is to play through a Funnel World adventure and then use the surviving characters for a short Dungeon World campaign. Example of play: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo44CRPbWLU" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo44CRPbWLU</a> Because I've had some bad luck with players in the past I'll post a list of requirements: Showing up on time (or inform the group as soon as possible if something gets in the way) Have a good, working microphone and Skype 20+ years old If the game isn't for you and you want to drop out, tell me. It is very common for people to just stop showing up instead of communicating this. Be focused on the game (I've had players playing video games during the session, this is not OK) New players are very welcome as long as you are trying to learn (If you don't know the basic rules after a couple of sessions, you aren't trying). Do you want to be a part of this? PM me a short summary of your RPG experiences, which days work for you and any other information that you think is useful to me. This doesn't have to be long. I'm sorry about making this into a "job application", but I don't have the patience to have any more games ruined by bad players.
Bump
Bump