This script is intended to cut down on DM prep time, and to speed up combat by making notes, saves, and macro's for all creatures readily available. Features: Parse SRD formatted monsters. Parse Monster Manual's (1-5) formatted monsters. Other sources are likely to work as well, so long as they follow the same general conventions. Automatically roll for monster hitpoints, based on monster HD. Reuse the same imported monster without limit - HP is stored on a per-token basis. AC is automatically displayed on a given token's "bar3" by default. Sophisticated attack macro generation for all available attack options for the monster. Special attack text substitution. Integration with my TokeNotes script to display special qualities without having to consult notes. Integration with the built-in "Initiative" macro. Automatic generation of saving throws. And more! Caveats: Most of the sheet values will be displayed incorrectly The relevant data is stored under the Attributes section of the character sheet (And exposed through the Abilities/popup notes / etc). Git: <a href="https://github.com/defamai/Roll20/blob/master/Monsters/monster.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/defamai/Roll20/blob/master/Monsters/monster.js</a> Usage: Find a monster on the SRD (Or from the Monster Manual) that you like, then copy/paste all content in to a handout titled "Monster Import". Run the following: !monster import // This will read the "Monster Import" handout, and import it in to roll20. See "monster-import.txt" for example formatting. The regular expressions that power this system should be capable of parsing most monster entries from the SRD, as well as the Monster Manual(s). Let me know if you find a monster that fails to parse properly! !monster generate (MonsterName) // Select 1 or more monsters, then run this command. All selected tokens will be linked to the applicable monster's sheet, and have their health bar (bar1) populated with a randomly rolled min/max hitpoint value, derived from the monster's HD. Bar2 will be filled with notes relevant to the monster (If using my TokeNotes script), and bar3 will be populated with the monster's AC. !monster clear-all // Removes all automatically generated monsters.