Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5E] Novice GM looking for players for starter edition [Saturday][One-Shot-ish][Noon GMT]

Edited 1427421911
Hi everyone, I'm looking to run some players through first parts of the starter box adventure, "Lost Mine of Phandelver" on Saturday the 26th at Noon GMT. I've ran another group through it with relative success, so I went back through the campaign to reset it to original condition. The pre-generated characters are available if needed, though Races and Classes from the Player Handbook are allowed (Compendium races excluded, compendium spells may be included case by case), Voice chat is a must. Beginners are welcome. And we're full thanks, will likely be running another game next week!
Saturday the 26th Which month are we talking about? :)
November has a 28th on saturday I think, maybe that far out? Could be a typo.
I've only just realized that I put the date of when I posted it instead of the date of the game, I feel like an idiot now. Regardless, the game has already happened, went well with only one almost near total party kill. Sorry folks