Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords (OPEN SEATS)

I am starting the campaign from the start and am looking for more seat fillers. I have years of experience running games and when Pathfinders releases paths it takes all the work out of it for me and leaves pure fun. I am looking for people who: -Are at least 18 years of age. -Knows the system or are seriously willing to learn. -Must be available in the nights after 5pm PST. Actual days may vary depending on group schedule issues. -Must be committed to the game. I'm tired of replacing players half way through a path. -Some form of voice communication is required! Please send me a private message with a brief introduction if you are interested in participating in this run. GAME ON!
PM'd
pmed
steven w. said: pmed jerron a. said: PM'd Responded
PM'd
PM sent
Table is full, Thank you all who responded. Keep an eye open for my next campaign that will be available shortly