Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sat morning DnD?

Experienced 5e player here, looking for a Sat morning DnD group. Just looking to RP and kill stuff :D
I second that. Less experience on 5e and more on previous editions, but have the 5e book and wanting to role play.
i agree with this

Edited 1427555385
Sure I would love to play! Bit of a younger player, but with a good grasp on the rules.

Edited 1427555522
I have been thinking about running a multiple one-shot campaign like The West Marches See link West Marches Your characters will persist between sessions, carrying over XP and loot from earlier adventures. New characters will start at level 1. Different players could play at various sessions, game dates would be determined by players and DM, etc. I would probably only run it about once, maybe twice, a month on Saturday mornings (EST time). I'm already running two other campaigns on a weekly (weekdays) basis. Understandably most players prefer weekly game time (myself included), this would be an occasional bonus Saturday morning game time. If you are interested Danno (and others), let me know. I'll see if others reply to this post. And see enough interest I'll put something together.
Hmmm, I'd be down for a once or twice a month Sat game, what time we looking at and for how long per session you think?
Sounds like a good idea.

Edited 1427556120
Each session would run about 3 hours (give or take 1/2 hour). Starting time between 9am and 10am EST.
perfect timing for me!
That sounds perfect to me as well Mark, I'm in.
Yeap, same here :D Anything you want us to keep in mind character wise? Restrictions or you wanna do some thinking n get back to us?
Sounds good to me.
HI this sounds like a perfect group for me would love to play!!!