Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LFP - FATE RPG Campaign [Unified Setting for /tg/] (UTC 7AM)

Hey folks, I'm looking for players who are interested in a campaign of FATE Core, tentatively titled The Changing of the Guard, using the setting of Unified Setting for /tg/ (click the link for an idea if you've never heard of it). It should be pretty obvious given that I'm using FATE, but I am looking for players with a certain level of dedication with regards to role-playing (it will likely have action-adventure, just with the focus being on the characters and such). To lay out all the basic info in case you'd prefer to skim; -I am in Japan Standard Time, meaning due to IRL commitments it'll be pretty hard for me to deviate from UTC 7AM or around that. -Looking to play either weekly or bimonthly, depending on how much time I'd like to spend planning each session. -I am a GM of 4 years now, mostly played D&D but I do have experience with FATE and other systems. -I'm open to anyone new to FATE, just as long as you remember I'm looking for players that are into RP. -If possible, I'd like to plan the sessions to be 2~3 hours each, maybe longer depending on circumstances. -Video isn't entirely necessary, but this will be done via voice-chat, sorry texters. Whoops it seems I've actually listed all the relevant info and there's not much else for me to say (feel free to comment with any questions. If you are genuinely interested, just say so in the comments, I'll message all prospective players if we reach a minimum party size of four). I'll just leave you with some literature as a teaser for what the campaign is about ;3. Just as all things grew, it was the nature of all things to fall and eventually fade. Mighty trees felled, kings withering away on their thrones, mighty empires crumbling to dust and ruin. Gorski repeated such thoughts in his mind like a mantra as he worked; perhaps it was the only thing that kept him from going mad like the others. With slow and steady steps he made his way towards the godling, who struggled against the seal he had cast upon it; its innocence in any real crime made him want to turn back, his loyalty to his creed made him press on. "Wh... What are you?" It asked, abject terror on its face as he loomed over it. Gorski considered his answer a moment before he brought his executioner's blade down upon the creature. "The Changing of the Guard."
3pm PST 6pm EST 10pm GMT This should help you get more interest. I doubt people will know what JST means to them.
MadMichael you are a saint.
I am but a humble missionary for FATE. Do you have a day you play on running it, or just a time?
I was mainly aiming for players' choice of Monday/Thursday/Friday , though Saturday/Sunday are open as a last resort in case all players would really prefer the weekend.