Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

iPad App and Default Template Troubles

Edited 1427585274
The App doesn't seem to support the Default template. The Pathfinder sheet's template though looks to work fine. Ability on my sheet: ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ &{template:default} {{name=Spring Attack}} {{Hit:[[1d20cs>19 + @{Mark|Dex}[Dex] + @{Mark|BAB}[BAB] +3[WeaponBonus] + ?{AttackMod|0} ]] ♦ Dmg:[[1d4 + @{mark|str}[str] + 2[WeaponBonus] + ?{DamageMod|0} ]]}} {{Confirm:[[1d20 +0[CritFocus] + @{mark|dex}[dex] + @{mark|BAB}[BAB] +3[WeaponBonus] + ?{AttackMod|0} ]] ♦ C.Dmg:[[1d4 + @{mark|STR}[STR] + 2[WeaponBonus] + ?{DamageMod|0} ]] }} {{Sneak Attack: [[5d8]]}} {{+7 AC and **+** [[1]]***Bleed*** }} How it looks via web: How it looks on iPad2 Model MC769LL/A Version: 8.1.3 (12B466)
Is anyone else able to duplicate this or comment on it?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the App. Do you have the same issue if you manually type in a default roll template?

Edited 1427759564
Sadly, yes. Tested both ways; any macro using the default template that I've triggered via Mobile App or Web Browser displays normally in web and only shows the plain text ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ in app. Triggering it in the app doesn't display the macro results, but it shows up in chat via web as though it had worked normally. Even a simplified &{template:default} {{name=Spring Attack}} {{Hit:[[1d20]] }} doesn't display at all in-app. There's no diagnostic log entries on my device for today's date, so the app hasn't crashed or anything. I've performed the usual troubleshooting methods ; reboot (cliche but applies), reset network connections, verified restrictions were off and nothing locked down. Safari settings are default.
There is a new version coming to the App Store today that will fix this. Thanks!
Thanks Riley, If it isn't already known in your bones, you guys are doing an excellent job with Roll20. It's astounding how much you've accomplished with such a small team. Keep the updates comin' :)
The update is still pending review. The first time we released an update it took about 24 hours. Now it's been almost 48 hours and nothing from Apple yet. Hang tight!