Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 1 player for DND 5e tonight

Wednesday @ 7pm - 12pm EST Saturday @ 9pm - 1am EST I want you to acknowledge that you've seen these times and can meet these times in your post. Something like "I acknowledge the two days and times and can meet that." I will not consider people that do not put this as it means you can't read or follow instructions. --------------------------------------------- How I DM: I'm the reaction to your actions. I create the world you live in, but it is up to you to decide how to deal with it. This is the very essence of freedom, as you could do whatever you want, but be prepared for the consequences of such actions. No bad deed goes left unpunished. I will have story arks and the like for you guys to explore and will creatue quests, dungeons, maps etc. The only thing I require is that you try hard to stick together, because if you break up with no intention of rejoining the rest of the group that's not ok. This brings me to my last point, I will create hard battles and puzzles, but I will typically not create circumstances that you WILL die. I personally hate killing characters (i know how i'd feel if the guy i made just perfect was slaughtered and i had to do it over again), but I'm not afraid to do it if you're doing stupid shit. Campaign Bio: You are leading a normal life in the kingdom of Zilargo. The abundance of humans and extinction of most magical species has created the once vibrant world into a rigid environment. Elves and the like are on the decline, not surprisingly they are mildly discriminated by public opinion and the government. One day while performing your everyday tasks, you spot an ethereal being walk through a nearby wall... Baffled, you get into a larger clearing and notice this isn't just a local occurence, the sky is burning, fluctuating as if alive. Random magical accidents continue to happen for several hours, and ethereal beings become more common until the sky bursts. A great weight is felt and the world shakes in rejection of this. Then you realize there are things that are out of place, strange creatures everywhere, cries in the night, the sound of fighting- and then you wake up. You wake slowly as you dreamed about what had happened in the past. An event labeled "The Fall" that shook the world to it's core and created the chaos that is now all around you. Several months have passed since The Fall, cities are once again secure, borders are tight, and something else you realize... The dragons have returned. Today you will be playing a pre-made character, and if it goes well we will invite you into the group!
I'm new to 5E, but would be interested in learning it (I'm a quick learner and have DM'ed 4E and 3.5 on roll20 for about 3 years)