Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 4-6 PCs Orientalism-themed Labyrinth Lord game on Tuesday ~6pm Pacific Standard Time

Edited 1427607636
I am looking for between four and six folks to put together a party for an 'oriental' themed Labyrinth Lord game. The setting is that of Red Tide, but modified/expanded by supplements like Yoon-Suin , Oriental Adventures , the Mad Monks of Kwantoom and other stuff. All standard Labyrinth Lord classes will be available, but I also have many classes selected just for the setting. If I can get anyone interested we can begin by creating characters on Tuesday and working out PC relationships in the situation, and begin playing the following week.
BUMP AND UPDATE I have one player so far, and another possibility (depends on his work scheduling) but I'm still looking for ~4 more people. Either reply on here, or message me!