Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 3.5 Wednesday 4PM CDT Good Campaign

You must be good in this campaign and will be rivaling with another group of players that are evil. I am looking for 1 more player for the time set in the topic name.
For those interested, could you provide more information about the game? Some of the story, what kind of game it is, what sort of player you're looking for, and so on?
The good group will be doing what they can to stop the evil group from they decide to do. It will be a mixture of RP and combat. The good side is looking for someone to fill a skill monkey role. This is a PvP campaign, both groups will be fighting against each other. This won't happen until the good group forces a fight unto the evil group. My skype is live:jamiehubert11 add me if you have anymore questions.